The show is held at the Can Alzina facilities, also known as Barcelona Horses. Agustí and Lucas Elías, with their spouses, Annabelle Collins and Núria Vilà, are the hosts together with the rest of family and staff who make up the team.
The venue is located in Polinyà, a small town of 8,000 inhabitants located in the province of Barcelona, near the city of Sabadell.
The main gateway for international and national travelers to Barcelona, is El Prat International Airport, located ten miles south-west of the city.
Another convenient way to get to Barcelona is by train. The main station is Sants (Barcelona Sants). To get around Barcelona, the fastest way is to use the Metro.
Another route is to fly directly to Girona, Girona Costa Brava Airport, just 40 minutes from Can Alzina.
+41° 33′ 38.98″, +2° 8′ 13.82″
It will be signposted from Exit 18 for POLINYA on the Auto Pista AP 7
- Take exit 18 from Autopista AP 7
- Follow sign posts on 3 roundabouts for POLINYA
- At the roundabout with the SHELL Petrol Station follow for POLINYA CENTER
- Continue straight for 6 kilometres.
- As you exit the town of Polinya there is a Roundabout signposted Granollers to the right and Sabadell to the left. Follow to Sabadell on the left on the C155.
- On the next roundabout follow Sabadell again on the C155.
- After several bends in the road, CAN ALZINA is at there top of the hill on the left hand side.